Bryant offers heat pumps in three different series – The Byant Evolution Series, The Bryant Preferred Series, and the Bryant Legacy lines. Bryant heat pumps come in efficiency ranges from 13 SEER 7.9 HSPF to 18 SEER 9.0 HSPF. Bryant also uses R-410A refrigerant and two-stage compressors in selected heat pump models for better efficiency. In selected heat pumps Bryant has control boards that offer diagnostics features for easier heat pump troubleshooting. Some features of selected Bryant heat pumps are:
- Use of R-410A refrigerant in selected Bryant Heat Pump models. High Performance HVAC recommends using R-410A refrigerant in new replacement heat pumps versus using R-22
- Galvanized steel cabinets in Bryant Heat Pumps
- 23 point diagnostics boards for easier heat pump troubleshooting in selected Bryant Heat Pumps
- Selected Bryant Heat Pump units comply with Energy Star guidelines
- Selected Bryant Heat Pump units use AeroQuiet™ System for quieter operation
- Capacities from 1.5 tons to 5 tons in selected Bryant heat pump units
We will offer technical reviews on each Bryant heat pump model. If the heat pump model you are considering for purchase is not listed please email us and we will give you a technical review on that particular Bryant heat pump model.
Bryant was founded in 1904 by Charles Bryant offering gas fired boilers. Bryant is now owned by United Technologies which is also the parent company of Carrier.