Crown boilers produces boilers with efficiency ranges from 80% AFUE to 95% AFUE. Crown boilers names all their boilers after tropical islands such as Bermuda, Bali, Bimini, Cayman, Cabo, and Aruba. Crown boilers has cast iron heat exchangers in selected boilers and has various capacities that make Crown boilers ideal for residential and light commercial boiler applications. Various features of selected Crown boilers are:
- Stainless Steel burners for durability for all Crown boilers
- Boilers meet specifications of ASME for all Crown boilers
- Safety switches to prevent problems on all Crown boilers
- Cast iron heat exchanger with limited lifetime warranties on selected Crown boilers
- Selected Crown boilers utilize Honeywell controls for reliability
- All Crown boilers are factory tested for flame quality, heat exchanger leakage, and controls
- Powder coated jacket for the cabinet for less heat loss in Crown boilers
Crown began building boilers in 1949 in Philadelphia, PA. Crown experienced a growth in the 70′s and began distributing Crown boilers nationally. Today, Crown is owned by Burnham Holding Group which is the parent company for Burnham Hydronics.
For a technical review of a specific Crown boiler please email us and we will do a technical review on the particular Crown boiler you are considering to purchase.
User requested Crown boiler reviews:
Crown Aruba 3 Hot Water Boiler Review