Heil is lean on listing features for their products. This can be a good as Heil does not embellish their products with overblown and hyped descriptions. The Heil DX 1300 heat pump is rated at 13 SEER and is Heils economy version Heat Pump. The compressor in the Heil DX 1300 heat pump is a scroll compressor that has a sound blanket for quieter operation. The unit looks attractive and is simple in design as well as features.
- Scroll compressor with sound blanket as described above.
- A galvanized steel cabinet desinged to allow proper airflow and easy coil cleaning.
- Copper coils with aluminum fins for maximum heat exchange which equates to efficiency and energy savings.
- Airflow discharge is designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Equipped with a two-speed fan that normally operates on low speed to make it quieter than a fan that runs at 100% all the time.
- A control board with diagnostics and makes wiring simple and easy for the installer.