State Water Heater Reviews
State Water Heater Reviews - State Industries manufacturers conventional hot water heaters for residential and commercial applications that either electric, gas or oil fired water heaters, tankless water heaters, storage tanks (indirect fired), expansion tanks and hot water heating accessories. Selected water heaters comply with Energy Star efficiency ratings and selected models qualify for LEED points for Green Building projects. Various features of selected models include:
- Self-cleaning models for selected gas fired models
- 2″ thick foam to reduce heat loss for selected models
- Built in heat traps for selected models
- Low NOx on selected models
- Glass-lined tanks with two anode rods on select models
- Complies with UL codes
- Factory installed temperature and pressure valves on all models
- Gas fired power vent models available on select units
- Models available specifically for manufactured housing
State Water Heaters is based out of Ashland, TN with a total of 7 manufacturing plants and hundreds of distribution facilities nationally. State manufacturers more than 500 water heater products using new technologies to ensure you get the latest innovations for longer better efficiency in durable products.
For more on State products go to their website here.