Trane Gas Furnace Reviews – There are six specific models of gas furnaces with efficiency ratings ranging from 80% AFUE to 96.7% AFUE. Trane is one of the biggest HVAC manufacturers in the US and one of the only HVAC manufacturers who produces their own compressors for the air conditioners and heat pumps. Other HVAC manufacturers use compressors manufactured specifically by a compressor manufacturer like Copeland or Bristol. Some of the features of various furnaces are:
- Variable speed blowers in selected furnace models
- Two-Stage gas furnace operation in selected furnace models
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchangers in selected gas furnace models
- Silicon nitride hot surface igniters in selected gas furnace models
- Limited lifetime warranties on gas furnace heat exchangers on selected models and 20 year limited lifetime warranties on other gas furnaces
In 1910 James Trane and his son Reuben began manufacturing a low-pressure heating system to heat homes. They have a long history of innovation dating back to its founder and his son including changing the concept of air conditioning for large buildings when in 1938 they introduced the Turbovac which was the HVAC industries first hermetic centrifugal refrigeration machine.
The following are reviews we have done on specific Gas Furnace models. If the gas furnace you are seeking is not listed please email us the specific model number and any information you may from Trane and we will do a technical review for you.
User requested Trane Gas Furnace reviews. Read our technical review for:
Trane XC Communicating Gas Furnace Review